Star PA (Personal Assistant) for our Superstar Salesperson
Advertiser: Harveys Baath Real Estate Ltd.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
We are looking for an enthusiastic, quick-witted and hard-working individual to work as a Personal Assistant for one of our top performing Salesperson’s.
You may be a recent graduate with a marketing or business degree or someone who is completing their Real Estate Salesperson’s course, experience doesn’t matter but your attitude sure does!
The ideal candidate will have –
- Excellent command on written and spoken English with a flair for writing.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Suite and preferably some design skills.
- Ability to multi-task while staying focussed on priorities.
- Friendly and approachable disposition with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Full and clean driver’s license.
- Being able to verbally communicate in Mandarin would be a bonus.
This entry-level role would shape your future and prepare you for a stellar real estate career as you not only get to work directly under a high performing salesperson but you get to be part of a tight-knit and incredibly amazing multi-award Winning Office.
Operated by two extremely passionate and hand’s on directors, Harveys Papatoetoe has created some amazing superstars since it’s setup in 2015 and it continues to reshape real estate landscape and perceptions in South Auckland. There truly is no better place to be - immediate start, apply today!
NOTE: - Applicants for this position Must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Applicant’s that don't meet these criteria may not be responded to.
Please apply by clicking on "Apply for this job" button, applications must include a Cover Letter and Resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have as a personal assistant?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?