Customer Services - Larson Juhl Picture Moulding Distributor
Advertiser: Larson JuhlMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Customer Facing
We are a wholesale distributor looking for a Customer Services person who holds excellent communication skills with a strong focus on customer relations and service levels.
You will be joining a small friendly team, receiving and processing orders via the phone / email and assist customers with product enquires and services.
We are Picture Framing Suppliers. Larson-Juhl is a Berkshire Hathaway Company.
We manufacturer and distribute innovative custom picture frame mouldings.
We provide our customers with the tools they require to frame and preserve their client’s images and add beauty to homes.
*Able to manage a variety of inbound calls from customers in relation to product enquiries and orders.
*To be computer literate and hold excellent data entry skills.
*A confident approach to customer service and problem solving.
*Hold an outgoing and positive attitude.
*Possess excellent verbal and email communication.
Full time. Monday to Friday. 8.00am – 4.30pm.
*Be part of a creative industry.
*Product & industry training provided.
*Working in an open office with a small friendly and supportive team.
Position available – apply now!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have order processing experience?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?