Property ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- $70,000 - $84,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
• Looking for a career which is rewarding & everyday is different?
• Develop your Property Management career with an established highly experienced trusted company
Our team are currently seeking a Manager to
- to maintain an existing portfolio of properties.
- To grow this portfolio
In this role you will be involved in the management and development of a small team leveraging off an established portfolio of properties with a clear goal for growth.
Experience in the Property Management industry is essential.
You'll also need:
- A NZ Drivers Licence
- Competency in ‘Palace’ will be a distinct advantage
- A passion for people
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- To be mature, intelligent and a quick learner
- To be happy to work varied hours
- A high level of personal presentation and professionalism
- An energetic, enthusiastic approach to work, proven team builder.
- Your English skills need to be impeccable,
- Experience with developing data bases prospecting new clients and networking.
- Understanding of tenancy and contract law
- Experience in contract negotiation.
- Competency in Word Office Suite ,
- Competency in social media
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube,
We believe in the potential of our team members, so in return for your hard work and commitment will come our continuing investment in your development.
- you will benefit from:
- Modern industry leading Systems, technology and tools
- The full support of a strong management structure
- One of the most recognisable and trusted real estate brands in NZ
- Ongoing training and support from dedicated management
- Great working environment with a vibrant, fun team
Salary with commission structure + incentive scheme
This is not just a job... this is a career! So don't miss the chance to build on your experience in this exciting role.
If you can see yourself being part of our team, we want to hear from you.
APPLY NOW and forward covering letter and CV
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. This is a pre requisite – do not apply if this criteria is not met
Must be available for face to face meeting in New Zealand
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?