Advertiser: Home & Family Society ChristchurchMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Child Welfare, Youth & Family Services
Do you share Home & Family's vision that all children live in homes with whānau/family who cherish them, keep them safe and nurture their potential?
We are seeking a Kaimahi Whānau to join our Refocus team, supporting children and their whānau within our community. Ideally you will have experience of working within the sector and relevant qualifications.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate strong practice in accordance with professional standards to fulfil Home & Family’s mission of creating environments for positive change.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Job description available here:
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working with young people with complex needs?
- Do you have experience working with children?