Dog Supervisor - Dog Day Care
Advertiser: DogHQ LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare
DogHQ is committed to providing a rewarding, supportive environment to the right individuals who share our passion for dogs and providing an exceptional customer experience.
We have a full or part-time opportunity at our Albany location.
Ideally you will have prior experience handling animals, beyond the family pet.
Regardless of experience, the perfect candidate will:
- Be physically confident
- Be known for their calm, positive attitude
- Understand the responsibility of taking care of someone else's treasured pet
- Love working in a team environment
- Show a desire to learn and adapt
- Be comfortable managing large, high energy dogs off lead in groups
- Be prepared to work rostered shifts Monday to Friday between the hours of 6am and 7pm.
- Not be immune to cleaning
If you think this sounds like you and you'd like the opportunity to do a floor trial, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your CV and outline in a covering letter why you are applying for this role and why you are attracted to working in this industry. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?