Manager Client Support - Analytics & Research
Advertiser: Vet SouthMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Southland, Invercargill
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Corporate Development
VetSouth is investing in a number of new roles to better support clients and our staff, both in the field and back at base. The Manager Client Support - Analytics & Reasearch is one of these new positions.
The job of the Manager Client Support, Analytics & Research is to provide alignment, direction and support to our Vet Tech, Farm Services, Analytics and Research Teams, so that our staff are able to deliver support and solutions to our clients, seamlessly & efficiently, and to the highest professional standard. The Manager Client Support, Analytics & Research will also be the champion for ensuring we optimise our workflow processes and systems, focusing the whole team on continuous improvement.
Ideally we are looking for someone with:
- A background in banking / agri-business / agri-accountancy
- Great understanding of rural sector
- The ability to create and drive strategy
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent client relationship and customer service skills
- Strong personal / team organisational skills
- A great track record in leading and developing teams
- Experience in optimising workflow processes and systems
If this sounds like you, get your application in now!
If you currently live in the South - awesome! You already know you're living in the best part of the country. If you're from further afield - welcome to the deep South - renowned for its warm, welcoming community, truly amazing outdoor lifestyle, and a fraction of the traffic!
Check out invercargillnz.com
To apply for this job go to:
vetsouthcareers.co.nz & enter ref code: 4861529.
Applications close 11 October 2019