Advertiser: Aspiring Medical CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
We are a fast-growing general practice medical centre, based in the Wanaka Lakes Health Centre.
The Health Administrator is an office all-rounder. Working collaboratively within the broader Administration and Healthcare Assistant teams, this position is key to the effective day-to-day operations of the Practice.
The role will include:
- Providing friendly reception services to patients, including face-face interactions and call management.
- Co-ordinating patient recalls to ensure timely follow-up for health screening.
- Maximising revenue generation for the Practice through the efficient claiming and reconciliation of large portfolios.
- Cost effective and efficient stock management.
This position requires someone with outstanding attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You will be someone who enjoys working both in a dynamic team environment, as well as having the ability to work independently. Your ability to manage stressful situations with a smile will ensure your success in this position.
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role and be committed to permanent, long-term employment.
Please submit a current CV and Cover Letter to the Operations Manager, Annelies Visser.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work school holidays?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?