Area SupervisorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Manawatu, Palmerston North
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
Looking for a talented and committed Area Supervisor to join the team!
Prestige Limited is a well-established, multi-trade property maintenance service provider operating throughout the Central North Island.
This is a fast paced and varied role that is responsible for:
- Providing leadership in Health and Safety for both employees and sub contractors.
- Coordinating work and employees in a way that ensures our maintenance contract requirements are met.
- Undertaking the scoping of maintenance work & identifying work requirements.
- Supervision of trade employees and managing their performance.
- Day to day contractor management.
- Ensuring compliance with quality standards.
- Inspecting completed work.
- Maintaining accurate records.
To be considered for the role you must have experience in supervising a team and be able to demonstrate a commitment to, and understanding of Health and Safety in the workplace - preferably in the home maintenance industry.
You also must be able to deal with difficult situations, have a knowledge of quality standards, hold a current, full drivers licence, be proficient in using modern technology and have excellent time management skills. Experience in the home maintenance industry/trades and a relevant qualification would also be highly desirable.
Please send a cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply by clicking the apply now button.
Just a couple of things worth a mention:
- Due to the fast nature of Prestige Ltd, our vacancy close dates maybe subject to change so don't muck around and apply as soon as possible.
- We will only consider applications from people currently residing in New Zealand who have the right to work in the country.
- Prestige Ltd operates an in house model so no agency introductions please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?