Advertiser: smartAR Services LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
- Full training provided
- Based in Newmarket - close to Buses and trains
- Have a friendly atmosphere in modern premises
This job is for a someone looking to join a successful financial services company in our administrative team. A bubbly personality and a confident phone manner is essential.
We specialise in helping businesses get paid faster. We currently work with over 2000 professional firms throughout Australasia. Our industry is fast paced and consistently developing.
People chose our company because we:
• have a friendly atmosphere in modern premises
• look after our staff and their individual needs
• provide full training and opportunity for NZQA qualification.
About the role
This is a diverse role, it requires someone who can answer our inbound calls, look after general office administration, and the office supplies. To be successful you will have a strong work ethic, the initiative to improve processes, and the ability to adapt to new technology.
Duties will include:
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Manage company inbox
- Load finance loans
- General administration tasks
- Office stationary & office supplies
- Contact dishonours on finance loans
Standard 40 hours a week from 9am to 5.30pm, we run an Australian company so would need the ability to work 10.30-7 for one day as well.
You will be a team player who is ready to hit the ground running.
You definitely are:
- Somebody at ease on the telephone (inbound and out)
- Computer literate
- Fast learning
You definitely have:
- NZ residency or NZ Work permit
- Clear spoken English
- A bubbly personality
Along with above you will be a confident, personable individual who is able to fit into a professional team and be ready to hit the ground running.
How to apply
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.