People Development Manager
Advertiser: ENI Engineering LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Management - Internal
People Development Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an organisational Influencer experienced in designing and delivering leadership development solutions.
- Are you passionate about leadership and driven by seeing others succeed?
- Are you experienced in crafting innovative learning solutions that drive high performance?
- 2-year fixed term project focused opportunity for a L&D or OD influencer.
ENI Engineering is a Christchurch-based Contract Metal Manufacturing firm, with a breadth of services that enables us to deliver from ‘crate to carton’ i.e. from design concept to finished product.
Our customers, across sectors like manufacturing, utilities and construction, choose ENI for our innovative ability to make metal work for their project or product.
That’s built on a breadth of services and capabilities, deep industry experience, exceptional people with exceptional attitudes and above all, a commitment to quality.
At ENI Engineering our aim is to help our customers MAKE IT BIG. We have big ideas, big capacity and big hearts; so we can help our customers realise their goals – to make a big impression, a big impact, a big difference.
As an organization we have identified the need for organizational people capabilities that will be pivotal to our ongoing success. We need an OD Rockstar to help us design and deliver best in class initiatives and programmes that build the confidence and capability in our leaders and our people.
This is a two-year fixed term role reporting to the MD, hours will be flexible and negotiated with the successful candidate. The primary focus for this role is on leadership development, people development, culture improvement and engagement. Working closely with our Senior Leadership team, you will undertake a training needs analysis to identify gaps and create development plans for current and future needs across the business. Identify, develop and deliver programmes and solutions that enable us to be autonomous as well as build our capability to achieve succession at all levels, increase engagement and create a culture of high performance.
This is a unique opportunity for an OD specialist to MAKE IT BIG. If you have big ideas, big capacity and a big heart to help our people realise their potential, you will make a big impact and a big difference to our people and our organization.
To be successful you will:
- Have considerable experience and a proven track record leading, coaching and mentoring leaders to develop leaders.
- Experience in the design and delivery of Leadership training and development programmes.
- Experience in improving culture and engagement.
- Experience in HRD strategy development and delivering HR/OD frameworks, policies, processes and projects.
- A relevant degree qualification with at least 5 years’ experience in a similar people development management role.
If this sounds like you then apply now for this role with your Cover Letter and CV. Applications will close on 02/10/2019
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?