Junior People & Culture Assistant
Advertiser: SnapCommsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
At SnapComms we build awesome employee communication and engagement software used by millions of people all over the world. With over 2.5 million users globally and steadily growing, we have achieved a reputation for excellence in the SaaS industry.
SnapComms is in growth mode and our People & Culture Manager needs an assistant superstar to come and help continue to build on a strong environment focused on our people and our culture, the employee experience is a top priority in our business.
This is a junior role, our ideal candidate will have had at least 1-years experience working in an administration/Office Assitant type role. You will be a top team player and an all-round good communicator, motivated to help our company continue being one of New Zealand’s best high-tech success stories.
SnapComms future-proofs its employees by providing a wide range of opportunities to grow and upskill. Our environment promotes continuous improvement and forward-thinking in all areas. We have an awesome workplace, with a strong focus on collaboration, culture and employee engagement. We truly believe in and value our people.
- General HR Administration
- Recruitment Administration
- Assisting our People & Culture Manager with internal comms
- Project work as required
- Day-to-day support to our People & Culture Manager
We anticipate the ideal candidate will have:
- Some knowledge of People & Culture practices
- Experience in an HRIS would be ideal but not essential
- Sound computers skills – Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Good communicator
- Good attention to detail
Whilst it would be great to find someone with experience in HR, we are also happy to train the right candidate who has a strong desire to develop a career in this field. We are looking for someone who is passionate about people, outgoing and wants to shine bright!
If this role excites you, we'd love to hear from you. Please tell us a bit about yourself and why you believe this would be a great role for you in your cover letter along with sending your CV through.
Only applicants legally entitled to work in New Zealand will be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?