Finance/ Administration Officer
Advertiser: Pope Electrical LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
We are a reputable Electrical contracting company and have been operating in New Zealand for over 60 years. We are currently looking for Maternity Cover for our Finance/ Administration Officer. The role will be fixed for 14 months with the potential option to become permanent at the end of this term.
Key Functions and Responsibilities for the role include:
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable including GST
- Processing weekly payroll and maintain employee financial records
- Carrying out bank reconciliations
- Data management and reporting
- Financial management of employee debit cards and fuel cards
- Event management – Christmas party
The ideal candidate will have the following skills;
- A minimum of 4 years experience in accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Experience in processing payroll and managing timesheeting
- General bookkeeping skills
- Experience in Microsoft Excel / Word
- Experience with business software including XERO and Simpro
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Positive and enthusiastic with a high level of initiative and willingness to learn new processes
The role is part time and up to four days a week, and set hours are negotiable.
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?