Territory Manager - Medical Consumables
Advertiser: Medacs Healthcare New ZealandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- $85,000 - $95,000 + car allow + fuel card + comms
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you'll be responsible for meeting and exceeding the needs of your customers within the public and private hospital & community setting. This role will allow you to maintain existing business, along with identifying new business opportunities within your portfolio. Through tactical account management and planning, you will increase the market share of your product portfolio through understanding your customers' needs, delivering solutions and supporting through product education and clinical support.
The key accountabilities;
- Develop, maintain and strengthen relationships with a varied customer base from surgeons, nurses (all levels) through to procurement
- Based in the field, you'll regularly visit the DHBs' and hospitals, providing account management services, such as responding to requests for information, developing sales opportunities, provide training and education (where required), and assisting with product implementations
- Implement marketing and promotional activities
- Analyse and review all customer-related data (sales, purchase history and product requirements) to enhance the service provided to your customers
- Work in conjunction with internal key stakeholders to ensure all customer-related information and queries are answered in a proactive manner
- A successful track record, gained in the NZ medical/ healthcare sector. You will be able to demonstrate your innate sales ability & territory planning through previous account management and the development of relationships with key clients within DHB's and private hospitals
- Proficiency at in-servicing, training, educating staff and troubleshooting where necessary
- Demonstrate a 'can do' attitude, be highly motivated and action-oriented
- Be used to working as a team but have the tenacity to succeed as an individual in a competitive and growing market
- Excellent communication, networking and relationship-building skills
- The ability to identify and close business opportunities.
This global manufacturer is very much a multinational and operates as such. They have the customer at the heart of everything they do.
This company recognises and appreciates their employee's hard-work and provides an environment that is valued based, where success is celebrated with the team around you.
- Base salary $85,000- $95,000
- Quarterly commission
- Car allowance + fuel card
- Tools of trade
- Comprehensive induction & training followed by ongoing support and development
- Medacs Healthcare is a leading staffing and services company providing permanent and contract recruitment expertise to the public, private & commercial healthcare sectors
- We have been established in the ANZ Market for 20+years, and we have unrivalled experience of being able to provide unique insights into both the local and international healthcare market
- As Specialist Commercial Medical Recruitment Consultants we are here to support you. We work with integrity at all times – we do not discuss your background with anyone unless we have your prior consent
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more contact
Dayna Johnstone on phone 022 658 0955
for further information and/or a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?