Experienced Accounts Assistant
Advertiser: Brix & Co LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
Join our team… Accounts Assistant Wanted
Brix & Co Limited is a large scale beverage business located at The Hunting Lodge grounds in Waimauku, Auckland. We have an experienced and passionate team with capabilities spanning winemaking, cellar management, laboratory services, bottling and warehousing. Additionally, with a cellar door, lawn bar, café, event spaces, and restaurant, The Hunting Lodge has it all.
The business has aspirational growth plans and requires an Accounts Assistant to support the expansion.
We are currently looking for a dedicated team player to assist primarily with:
- Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Reconciliation of bank and EFTPOS transactions
- Collation and processing of payroll data
This role will initially be for a minimum of 30 hours per week however there is the potential for this to increase to 40 hours per week in future.
The right candidate will have experience in an accounts or administrative role, and have proven experience in accurate and time-efficient processing of data.
To register your interest in the role, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?