Medical Territory Manager - North Island
Advertiser: In Vitro TechnologiesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Medical Territory Manager – North Island
- Medical Devices – focus on Infection Control & Endoscopy
• International leading product portfolio
• Career Opportunity
• Auckland Based, Full-time role
In Vitro Technologies is a medical and scientific distribution organisation who specialise in the sales, marketing and support of products throughout Australia and New Zealand. As a result of our continued growth and emerging opportunities in the Infection Control & Endoscopy market, we are seeking to appoint a full-time Medical Territory Manager to join our Auckland based sales team.
- Reporting to the New Zealand Country Manager you will be responsible for the sales and promotion of the company’s range of leading brands to the medical market for the North Island territory.
- The product range includes a mix of both consumables and equipment.
- You will work to grow sales and market share with existing and new customers by negotiation, customer focus and education
- Provide technical expertise to customers, such as CSSD & Endoscopy staff, Hospital Managers & Theatre Ward Managers
- Carry out and organise product demonstrations and trials for equipment
You will have:
- To be successful you will have 2-3 years commercial experience in sales of capital equipment, preferably in Endoscopy and Infection Control industry.
- Previous experience in project management would also be desirable.
- You will have excellent communication and presentation skills, be self-motivated and confident with the ability to close a sale.
- Travel on a regular basis throughout the North Island is required.
- Previous experience in medical device sales would be desirable but candidates possessing a strong desire to move from other industries to the medical field will also be considered.
Salary, car allowance, and incentive bonuses commensurate with your experience.
The closing date for applications is 1st October 2019
Please forward your application letter and CV attention to:
Attn: Lorraine Barrett
In Vitro Technologies
P O Box 145-323
** No recruitment companies please**