Health Care Assistant
Advertiser: MANUREWA MARAEMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Whare Oranga is a unique clinic, providing "FREE" Doctor and Nurse consultation visits to the community.
Seeking an exceptional Health Care Assistant?
Are you seeking your next challenge?
Do you want to be part of an innovative, multi-cultural, very experienced hardworking clinical team with an office that has breathtaking views of the Manukau Harbour?
Are you passionate about Maori and Pacific Health outcomes?
Do you arrive to work with a real can do
If you said YES to every question then we want to hear from YOU!
What are you waiting for?
About the role
- We are looking for a Fulltime Health Care Assitant to work with our experienced clinical team
- You will have the ability to train on the job and learn new skills every day
- Be apart of a team that works on quality improvement
Essential skills and experience required:
Previous Health Care Assistant experience (preferred)
- Competent in Medtech-32
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office systems
- The skills to adapt quickly to change
- The ability to work autonomously in a busy clinic.
Applications close 6th October.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?