Business Technology Tutor (Contractor)
Advertiser: ATC New ZealandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Education & Training, Teaching - Vocational
Vision College is a division of Activate Training Centre Limited (ATC New Zealand), a private training establishment and charitable organisation, registered and accredited with the New Zealand Qualifications Authority, with 35 years of experience.
We are looking for someone who is/has:
- A real go-getter attitude who thrives in a semi self-employed environment.
- Can work well autonomously or as part of a team.
- Reliable, Honest, Trustworthy; especially when it comes to handling the assessment procedure and submissions.
- Highly energetic, hardworking, strong work ethic, goal oriented, achiever, teachable.
- A very good networker who has established networks related to the programme.
- Strong in student pastoral care attributes, genuinely cares about students and their future and is willing to sow in.
- An advocator and mentor.
- Able to market the programme to their networks and be innovative ensuring student numbers are steady within a challenging market.
In exchange, you will receive an opportunity to receive an untapped earning potential based on your own innovation and dedication to the programme. You will also enjoy a fun and supportive working environment with access to the latest software to aid in your teaching.
Prior teaching experience is desirable but not required. A minimum of 2 years work experience within the business industry is required. Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office is required. An understanding of the Literacy and Numeracy requirements at foundation level is also desirable.
Applications close: 24 September 2019 at 5pm
Shortlisted applicants contacted: 25 September 2019
Interview Period: 26 -30 September 2019
Contact Preferred Applicant: 1 October 2019
Contact Unsuccessful Applicants: 4 October 2019
Proposed Start Date: 14 October 2019
If you would like to join our fantastic team, have the relevant experience and fit the above description, please contact HR@atc.org.nz and request an Application form and Job Description.
Your completed Application Form, CV and Covering Letter are to be submitted to the above email address by 4.00pm Tuesday 24 September 2019.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.