Advertiser: Recreational ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Labourers
We are on the look-out for someone who loves working outdoors and enjoys being part of a great team environment that is supportive and hard working. You will be responsible for the weed eating maintenance of the 13 Tūpuna Maunga parks. Whilst ensuring the safety of yourself and others you will be trained in all aspects weed-eating while working closely with our mowing team to complete the general maintenance of the Tūpuna Maunga parks.
The Success Factors
- You must be physically fit, have a positive attitude and great work ethic
- Ideally, you will have previous weed eating experience.
- Have strong communication skills including the ability to listen and follow instructions
- Have previous experience in outdoor labouring
- Have a full Class 1 driver license and you must be able to drive a manual vehicle
Here's what we can offer you
- To belong to a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- A work-life balance so you can spend time with the people you care about
- The opportunity to give back to the community
- An annual tool allowance and $300 annual wellness benefit
Recreational Services is a family owned business which specialises in Sports Turf Management and has diversified into a professional full facility parks maintenance company, operating across New Zealand. Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
To apply for this role, click ‘apply’ or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?