Process & General Factory Worker
Advertiser: Advanced Engineering Services LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Waitakere & West Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
We have an excellent opportunity for someone to come on board and join our team.
We are looking for someone hardworking and willing to be interactive across the factory floor.
The job has variety, you will be involved in a multitude of processes, with varied tasks depending on where you are needed.
Main tasks will include stock picking, moving stock around the factory, general factory cleaning & assisting others when needed.
To be successful you will:
- Be tidy and organised
- Be physically fit and with a good work ethic
- Have an eye for detail
- Be mechanically minded
- Able to work overtime when required
- Have a current drivers licence
- Great Avondale location, close to the motorway
- Work with a great team
- Weekly Pay
Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm
Starting on $17.70 p/h
If this sounds like you and you are willing to learn and be a part of a progressive manufacturing company, please get in touch!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Keywords: Factory worker, assembler, labourer
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- What's your expected hourly rate?