Personal Assistant - Part-time
Advertiser: Stafford PersonnelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Canterbury, Timaru & South Canterbury
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
Blackham & Co Real Estate are proud members of the Harcourts Group and cover the South Canterbury and North Otago areas.
They need a highly motivated Personal Assistant to assist a new Sales Agent with a range of tasks. With the rapid growth in their business, this agent needs a co-pilot and go-to person to ensure superior service, every time by delivering efficient and timely administrative support.
Starting at 10 hours per week, the intent is for the hours to grow as the agent’s business does – potentially up to 15-20 hours per week in the future.
To succeed in this role, you will understand the importance of prioritising work, meeting deadlines, providing outstanding customer service, and maintaining excellent attention to detail. Your in-depth understanding of technology and ability to operate fluently in the digital space are important.
Your role will be to provide dedicated support to a sales agent who has a strong commitment to the delivery of exceptional levels of service, and your ethos and values will dovetail perfectly with this. This agent’s business is growing rapidly, and with your support, will continue to follow a dynamic trajectory – so jump on board and join the ride!
Core duties will revolve around:
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records
- Designing marketing and advertising material
- Liaising with vendors and prospective buyers
- Creating reports
- Formatting presentation documents
- Anything else that will assist the sales agent to better service their client base!
Their ideal candidate will offer a great mix of skills, experience, and attributes which could include:
- A passion for real estate and property
- Proven office administration experience
- Excellent communicator – able to interact successfully at all levels
- Technically proficient – skills in MS Office (specifically Word), InDesign and the ability to quickly learn new systems and processes
- Creative with a flair for design – creating advertising, property descriptions, marketing material that reflect this sales agent’s style
- Excellent personal presentation and an innate sense of professionalism
- The ability to take initiative, multitask and be adaptable
- Sound time management and organisational skills
- Positive and friendly approach
- Ability to work unsupervised
Your in-depth local knowledge and networks will serve you well in this role, and a genuine passion for real estate is desirable. Your ability to thrive under pressure and anticipate the needs of the Sales Agent will make you an indispensable part of the Harcourts team. From here, there is real potential to progress within the real estate sector – this is your stepping stone to a fantastic career pathway!
Can you deliver what we need? Apply now telling us why we need to meet you to discuss this role!
Applications close at 5 pm, Wednesday 2 October.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected hourly rate?