Otago & Southland Territory Manager - NPLPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- $70,000 - $100,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Otago & Southland Territory Manager - National Personnel Ltd
- Experienced networker who is able to develop new business in the Otago and Southland region.
- We are an industry leader in the supply of carpentry labour resources.
- You will be an outgoing person who is at home in any environment whether it be the CEO’s office or out on the construction site hanging out with our labourers and carpenters.
- You will care about people and have high integrity and values.
- We employ a diverse range of people, so you will need to have an affinity for people of all races and cultures.
- Some construction experience would be very beneficial, but the right personality is more important.
- You will need to be able to provide a high level of service and live by the “customer is always the right” credo.
- If this sounds like you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A very attractive salary and package for the right person.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a territory manager?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?