Advertiser: Lyntec Holdings LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Kawasaki New Zealand is seeking someone to join our team in Hamilton in a support role to our Sales and Parts teams. The role provides administration support, processing warranty claims, customer enquiries and orders, checking on deliveries and ensuring our Dealers get what they require quickly and efficiently.
Key skills required:
- Accurate, fast data entry skills
- Good time management and attention to detail
- Excellent phone manner
- Experience in the motor/motorcycle industry, particularly a general familiarity with parts' names and systems
- A strong knowledge in the road bike area would be a distinct advantage
- Specific knowledge of Kawasaki product, while not critical, would also be useful
We anticipate that this role might best suit someone with experience in a motorcycle dealership with a strong road bike base, but we are open to interest from all suitably qualified applicants.
This is a part time role, approximately 25 hours a week over 4 or 5 days by negotiation. Kawasaki works from modern offices in Te Rapa, Hamilton, and is part of the wider Verhoeven Group. Growth and promotion opportunities exist both within Kawasaki and the wider Group.