Marketing and Admin Coordinator
Advertiser: Second Nature Charitable TrustMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Second Nature Charitable Trust owns and operates the Vodafone Events Centre and Vector Wero Whitewater Park in Manukau. The events centre is one of Auckland’s premiere venues for conferences, exhibits, concerts, theatre performances, weddings, meetings and more. Vector Wero Whitewater Park is a world leading artificial water course for recreational and competitive rafting and kayaking.
In this role, you will be part of a small team who deliver big results whilst managing diverse tasks with little supervision.
Applications will require a cover letter and CV. Applications missing either of these will not be considered for this role.
Applications close 9am Monday, 30 September 2019.
In your reception and marketing role, you will…
- Be a people person who will meet and greet clients, introduce them to their Customer Service Manager and assist with event admin requests
- Provide great communication skills and be positive and confident over the phone
- Maintain and update websites, online listings, and electronic signage
- Create content and maintain social media accounts
- Take basic photos and video clips of activities at the events centre and white water park
- Coordinate production of marketing material
- Coordinate email updates and promo campaigns
- Provide general admin and office support
The successful candidate will need…
- A NZ Citizenship/Permanent Residency, a full driver’s license and a police background check
- High attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
- High digital competency and social media savvy
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite and eagerness to learn new software or apps
- Basic to Intermediate photography and video skills
- Basic knowledge in digital marketing and email campaigns will be an advantage
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration coordinator?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?