Cryotherapy Centre Receptionist
Advertiser: RechargeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- $17 - $20 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Reception for Cryotherapy and Recovery Centre
Recharge is seeking a highly capable person to join our team, you will be passionate about health and wellness as well as, learning and enjoying what you do. The key objective of this position is to partner with the rest of the team to positively impact each and every customer that you come into contact with. This role will work well for someone who is eager to make the most out of every opportunity and build their career doing something they love. We are in a new building in northern Hamilton.
This is a position that is not like any other, Cryotherapy is a fast-growing industry worldwide and you will have the chance to be right in the thick of it while helping people achieve their health and wellness goals through recovery.
You will be naturally approachable, warm and professional, trustworthy and be extremely driven to make the most out of every opportunity. Interest in marketing and creating a presence in the industry will be an advantage.
You will receive on the job training as well as cryotherapy training to expand on your existing knowledge. Once training is complete you will operate the spot cryotherapy machine to provide clients with cryotherapy facials and other body treatments, assist clients with using the compression gear and maintain the Sauna area. You will play a key role in the culture of the centre as well as the education of clients and provide an exceptional experience to anyone that visits.
The centre is open Tuesday-Saturday so you must be able to work Saturdays and late nights. The role will be between 20-25 hours per week, with days and hours dependent on the person and centre requirements. The hours and responsibilities have the potential to increase depending on the person.
- Book appointments and ensure the best use of resources
- Enthusiastically jump into running spot cryotherapy, Normatec and Sauna sessions with clients, guaranteeing they have an exceptional experience
- Educate on our products, cryotherapy and wellness
- Upsell services to visitors to the centre
- Complete centre operational checklists and maintain the centre on a daily basis
- Represent the centre at all required meetings, events and conferences
- Under the direction of the centre manager perform other additional tasks, projects, and assignments
- Process payments and check out clients
- Ensure linen is fresh, cleaning is done to the highest standard and the centre is presented professionally
- Recharge events and marketing initiatives
To be successful in this role you will have
- A strong work ethic
- Minimum one year's work experience
- Follow strict safety guidelines
- Mature outlook and be a team player
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Pride in appearance
- Bubbly and enthusiastic personality
- Education in beauty, fitness, marketing or wellness will be an advantage but not a must
To apply for this position
If you are seeking a position in a company which fosters and supports health and fitness, personal development, growth, change, responsibility, and overall success please submit your resume and cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?