Sales Assistant - Sales Intern
Advertiser: NetYourJobMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
Please Quote Reference Number 73704
- Start your Real Estate career with Professionals Queenstown
- Boost your earning potential & enjoy a fantastic lifestyle!
- Expect real opportunity and industry best practice support
If you are a self-starting and motivated individual looking for mentoring and new skills - as well as a boost to your earning potential and the ability to succeed in any market, you've found your career!
We're currently looking for an exceptional person to join one of Queenstown's most respected real estate sales agencies as a Sales Assistant / Sales Intern.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone returning to the workforce, or an up and coming Real Estate superstar keen to get into the real estate industry from the ground floor up, learning, earning and training as you progress.
You will be responsible for ensuring everything runs at maximum efficiency by assisting with marketing, buyers agent work, preparation of market appraisals, assisting vendors, and taking care of general administrative duties.
We're looking for someone vibrant, energetic, and willing to get stuck into whatever needs doing. You will either be a licensed sales person, or be prepared to immediately start and complete the required educational and licensing process.
It is essential you are organised, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Other key skills and attributes include:
- A strong professional work ethic
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- A high level of personal presentation and professionalism
- Commercial awareness
- Prior real estate experience is an advantage
So what are you waiting for?
Working with us can mean the difference between having a rewarding career in the real estate industry with great future potential, or just a job!
Please express your interest through our online application form.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you have your own transport? (Please answer: YES or NO)
- Do you hold a current Real Estate licence? (Please answer: YES or NO)
- Outline your personal Sales / Real Estate experience and why you would be a top performing Real Estate Salesperson: