Advertiser: Cook Brothers ConstructionMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Management
Cook Brothers Construction Southern Lakes Limited are seeking a full time Senior Site Manager for their growing business. This exciting opportunity provides a stable and enjoyable working environment with strong growth opportunities both personally and professionally.
Based in Christchurch, Cook Brothers Construction also has operations in Queenstown, Dunedin and Auckland.
Cook Brothers Construction is a business employing over 180 employees and working alongside a large network of Contractors and Associates across New Zealand.
- Highly experienced in new commercial new builds
- Manage our Health and Safety systems and environment on site
- Work within the project budget.
- Monitor trade partner performance to ensure it meets our and our clients requirements
- Deliver projects on time
- Construction planning and management of suppliers, materials and services
- Control the quality of the final product, ensuring at all times that our obligations to the contract are maintained and we exceed all client/customer expectations
- Ensuring document control and site administration is carried out in accordance with our systems and procedures
- Be innovative and add value to our projects and culture
- 7+ years NZ/AUS building experience
- Trade Certified Carpenter
- Steel and concrete works experience an advantage
- Drive, determination and focus on quality workmanship
- Able to deliver what our customers/clients require
- Understanding of Procore
In return, we can offer a diverse workload with key responsibilities and a great team. A competitive remuneration package will reflect the level of skill and experience that you bring with you.
Please only apply if you have NZ residency or a valid current work visa
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in taking on a new challenge with real rewards.
Click apply now
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a site manager?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following Site Safe passports do you have?