Guest Services Agent
Advertiser: Cordis, AucklandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
We are after a remarkable Guest Service Agent to join our front office. Be part of the first impression in delivering a heartfelt kiwi service to our guests.
This role will have you delivering a friendly, efficient and accurate service on the front desk.
About the Company
A new brand by Langham Hospitality Group, with a new look, new name and a new hotel experience. Cordis Auckland is a 5 star, upper upscale hotel, with heartfelt Kiwi service
Check us out: http://www.cordishotels.com/en/auckland/
About the Role
You'll need to be able to work morning and afternoon shifts, including weekends.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring every guest has an outstanding stay and becomes a loyal Cordis guest
- A high level of English comprehension and impeccable personal grooming is required.
- Connect with our guests to give each a personalised stay - WOW them
- Increasing sales through up-selling and cross selling
- Resolving customer concerns with empathy and understanding and with the highest priority us
- Oh, and checking guests in and out of the hotel!
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least a year's experience in a similar role to be considered for this role.
- We are ideally looking for the successful applicant to have at least 12 months experience with OPERA so you can hit the ground running.
- A high level of English comprehension and impeccable personal grooming
- Previous experience in a 5 star hotel environment
Cordis is not just about delivering a memorable experience for our guests but a amazing experience for you. So if you are ready! We will reward you with:
- Fun working environment
- Opportunity to grow your career within Langham Hospitality Group
- Freshly pressed uniform every shift
- Discounted parking and gym
- Staff meals AND plenty more!
Cordis Auckland, is a new brand by Langham Hospitality Group. So if this vacancy has got your heart excited, get in touch by clicking Apply now!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have native or bilingual proficiency in any languages other than English?
- Describe what OPERA is
- Tell us about a time you have made a difference in someone's life