Store Manager - Kitchen Things
Advertiser: Jones Family InvestmentsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Management - Store
The "Jones Family Business" is a 100% New Zealand family owned business including Kitchen Things (19 Retail Stores) - the specialists in premium european cooking appliances, Applico, the importer of quality appliance brands Smeg, Baumatic, ASKO, Classique and Whirlpool as well as Jones Services, the authorised Service Agents for most premium brands including Asko, Smeg, Miele, AEG, Bosch, Neff.
We have been the market leaders in premium European cooking appliance sales for over 30 years and are 100% NZ owned and operated.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Store Manager with a strong Sales passion to Manager our Wellington Store.
Some weekend work will be required. Sunday & Monday rostered days off)
The role is full time with great succession opportunity within the broader Kitchen Things Group.
Many of our sales team have been with us for many years.
High performance sales professional promoting the World's leading cooking brands including Miele, Smeg, Asko, Samsung, Bosch and Neff
Our main focus is providing complete kitchen and laundry appliance packages and one off replacement sales.
We are looking for a Store Manager with a proven track record in retail and a can do attitude.
Not specifically in the appliance industry but this would be an advantage.
- Out going positive attitude
- The desire to learn fast
- The ability to communicate well in the premium end of the market
- Strong lead follow up ethic
- The desire to maximise income and be rewarded for the effort put in
- The skills and willingness to get involved in the local design/builders scene
- Strong under standing of technology
- The ability to provide exceptional service
- A very professional presentation and outlook.
A great base salary with additional incentives based on performance is offered to the right candidate.
You must have NZ residency and have perfect written and verbal English skills with a clean drivers license
Visit our website www.kitchenthings.co.nz.
Please submit your CV and Cover letter to Debbie Barker - HR Manager
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of retail management experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?