Advertiser: New Zealand WinegrowersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
New Zealand Winegrowers is the national organisation for the country's grape and wine sector.
New Zealand wine is a $2.3 billion global success story with our wines selling in over 100 countries. That success is founded on our reputation for producing premium, diverse, sustainable, and innovative wines that proudly reflect their New Zealand origin.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Co-ordinator to support the New Zealand Winegrowers Marketing team. This role will have a key focus on Wine Tourism as well as supporting the International Visit Programme.
Reporting to the Wine Tourism Manager, you will be responsible for co-ordinating Wine Tourism marketing activity including website content and maintenance, co-ordination of Wine Tourism workshops, collateral, presentations and activations, activity reporting, routine maintenance of databases, as well as assisting the Visit Programme Manager with the International Visitor programme.
- A tertiary qualification in marketing, communications, tourism or related discipline with a minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High level of computer literacy in MS Outlook, MS Powerpoint, MS Word & MS Excel
- Highly organised – plans and prioritises time and activities effectively
- Great attention to detail, a can-do attitude, and initiative
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to deliver results
New Zealand Winegrowers is a small organisation that represents and supports the New Zealand wine industry both domestically and internationally. Based in central Auckland, you will be an integral part of a small, passionate and busy marketing department.
A copy of the full position description is available here -
Interested? Apply online now with your covering letter (including salary expectations) and CV.
Closing date for applications is Monday 30 September 2019, 5pm (NZT)