Intermediate Architectural Designer/Technician
Advertiser: Arris Architecture LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
We are looking for an experienced Architectural Designer/ Technician to join us on a permanent, full-time basis. You will be required to collaborate and assist with local residential, commercial and mixed-used projects with our consultants and internal design team.
What skills are we looking for?
-Proficient in ArchiCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
-Indepth knowledge of the New Zealand Building Code and local planning regulations
-Strong attention to design and details
-Ability to co-ordinate and deliver technical documentation and drawings
-Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with consultants
-A formal architectural qualification
-Minimum 2 years local industry experience
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your CV & portfolio.
Applicants for this position must have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a designer?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in architecture?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?