Advertiser: Wide Span Sheds CanterburyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About Wide Span Sheds:
Wide Span specialize in supplying premium quality, steel buildings. Our product range is extensive, and our state of the art design software enables custom designs and site specific engineering from garages and sheds to industrial, farming and commercial buildings
Our values and codes are based on building strong, long-term relationships and effective communication with our customers and team members.
Due to substantial growth in our company we are looking for someone to assist our Managing Director and Contracts manager in administrative duties (Full time flexible hours). You will be reporting to the Managing Director and working immediately alongside the Contracts Manger.
We need someone who can;
- Communicate well with builders, contractors, councils and clients.
- Have a good understanding of Excel and Word.
- Previous experience in the construction industry is an advantage.
- Be able to multi task.
- Understand time management.
- Willing to learn.
Your role will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Organisation of all contract documentation.
- Implementation of systems between our sales team, builders and contractors.
- Look after all documentation for council applications.
- Assist with day to day operations of our office.
- Organise and collect all health and safety and quality documentation.
- Liaise with councils, draughtsman, subcontractors, builder and project manager for daily operations
- Looking after calendar appointments and planning all monthly meetings as well as board documents
If you are interested, please attach your CV and Cover Letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?