Territory Manager - Auckland
Advertiser: Kelloggs AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
We challenge each other to make an impact. Dedicated to people and their wellbeing, we’re focused on creating food and brands that nourish families so they can flourish and thrive.
We are a global powerhouse in cereals and snacks and we make some of New Zealand’s favourite foods. Our iconic brands include Nutri-Grain, Special K, Sultana Bran and Coco Pops (cereals), LCMs, Be Natural and Pringles. We continue to innovate and stay close to our customers to remain on top of the game!
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and driven individual who thrives in driving sales and developing deeper client relationships to our client base in Auckland – South (covering Auckland CBD, out to Henderson and South Auckland)
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing an assigned sales territory for Kellogg grocery customers and demonstrating a passion for category growth utilising the Kellogg's portfolio
- Develop and maintain strong customer and third party merchandiser relationships
- Field reporting and increased promotional effectiveness
- Utilise initiative, planning, time management and selling skills to identify opportunities to increase category growth within your assigned region.
- Administrative duties regarding invoicing, joint business planning and pricing claims.
Skills, experience and attributes to succeed in this role:
- Sales experience gained within FMCG and/or Grocery environment(s) are ideal; excellent people skills is a must
- Strengths in developing the existing client base and exceeding our customers’ expectations
- Excellent written, verbal and negotiation communication skills
- Self-managed, energised and motivated
- Clean driver’s license
Along with the above you need to have a passion and drive to succeed, strong influencing skills, the ability to collaborate and engage with an equally motivated and fun team.
Benefits, culture & company:
We’re a company that makes great food and we hire great people!
The Kellogg New Zealand team is regularly celebrated as one of the best places to work in the Kellogg globe! We’re a company that makes great food, and we hire great people and have a genuine passion for what we do and like to have a bit of fun along the way!
Whilst we have grown as an organization our range of products has expanded, our over-arching goal is still the same, to nourish with our foods.
Our K values (integrity & respect, accountability, passion, simplicity, success and humility and hunger) shape our Kellogg culture and guide the way the business is run.
We offer our employees competitive salaries including performance related bonuses and incentives, a focus on work/life balance and we enjoy half day Fridays! As an individual you can grow and develop your career with the support of your Manager and development programs. The benefit of a global organization is you can take your career off-shore.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.