Relief Receptionist / Student Services Assistant
Advertiser: NZLC WellingtonMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Location: based in Wellington
NZLC - New Zealand Language Centres is one of New Zealand's longest established, privately owned English language providers with campuses in both Auckland and Wellington.
The main purpose of the advertised role is to cover Student Services and reception duties when one of our two receptionists/Student Services staff is away.
Duties include (though are not confined to) general reception duties and administration, data entry and analysis, assisting with general information and pastoral care for our international students, and assisting the Student Services team with general day-to-day school operations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to get into this vibrant and exciting industry on a casual basis.
If this is of interest to you and you meet the following criteria, please apply on Seek
- Relevant experience in education or a related customer service industry, and/or experience in a cross-cultural environment
- Have attained or are currently studying a degree/diploma in business, administration, hospitality, or similar
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A second language (desirable)
Closing date for all applications is 10th October 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Do you have native or bilingual proficiency in any languages other than English?