Advertiser: Wildland Consultants LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Permanent part time position – 20 hours per week
Wildland Consultants Ltd is a progressive ecological consultancy specialising in ecology, biodiversity, and ecological restoration. We have a team of ecologists who prepare a wide range of scientific reports, as well as a restoration team who implement a wide range of pest plant, pest animal and planting projects.
Our work is thriving and evolving so we are now seeking a dynamic Office Administrator to support our Christchurch team. You will have a wide range of administration experience and expertise, and be comfortable carrying out the complete suite of office administration tasks from mail to maintaining various registers, accounts management and reporting.
In return, we offer an opportunity to grow your skills and experience within an awesome work environment with a great team of mad ecologists and consultants, in a leading, highly regarded, NZ ecological consultancy. Your days will be busy, interesting, fun and varied.
What you need:
You will need to be self-motivated, flexible and have demonstrated ability to provide quality and timely administration support.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office suite including;
- MS Word and its features for report production and formatting.
- MS Excel and its features for recording and managing data sets.
- MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint.
- A natural communicator with great people skills and excellent phone manner.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A quick learner who can follow instructions.
- Be resilient, resourceful and possess a positive can-do attitude.
- Proven excellent written communication skills with an effective command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure.
If you have a genuine passion for excellence in administration and are eager to become a valued member of the Wildlands team, register your interest today.
See our website www.wildlands.co.nz for further information on Wildland Consultants Ltd.
We provide outstanding ecological services to sustain and improve our environments.
Please apply in writing with your CV and cover letter to:
Applications close: 25 September 2019
Applicants will only be considered and acknowledged if they currently are entitled to work and reside in New Zealand.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?