Advertiser: Bennett & Associates.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Northland, Whangarei
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
NEED A CHANGE?
We have a full time role available which would suit someone who wants to work:
- In a small, balanced team environment (10 team members).
- In a primarily administrative/secretarial type role which includes reception duties.
- In an accountants office working directly as an assistant to the Directors and playing a vital backup role to our administration processes.
To be successful at this role you will need:
- To be proficient at the Microsoft Suite with an emphasis on high quality WORD knowledge and its applications.
- A working knowledge of the MYOB suite of products is an advantage but not necessary.
- To possess a friendly, outgoing personality with a can do outlook and approach.
- Have a neat and tidy disposition.
- To display an attitude of maturity in both age and outlook.
- Fit well and link to our team philosophy.
We offer to the right applicant:
- A niche Chartered Accountants firm with a stable client base which includes high value relationships with Government and corporate clients.
- A relaxed and friendly team environment which rewards team members for individual and team contributions.
- A Northland based and orientated firm with modern and accessible CBD offices.
If you think this role appeals to you please apply with a covering letter and your CV.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 27 SEPTEMBER 2019
Bennett & Associates
P O Box 627
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?