New Vehicle Groomer / Yard Hand
Advertiser: NetYourJobMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Maintenance & Handyperson Services
Please Quote Reference Number 73699
- Join one of NZ's most respected new vehicle franchises
- Varied role in a fast-paced, fun environment
- Career development, great staff benefits & exciting long term prospects
The Giltrap Group is a strong, successful and highly respected New Zealand owned business, founded in 1966 by Sir Colin Giltrap. It includes a wholesale division, finance company and a retail division that represents 16 brands in 12 locations across Auckland.
Giltrap Nissan is looking for a New Vehicle Groomer / Yard Hand to join our fun, dynamic team. The role is much more than just cleaning cars, you will also be involved in preparing vehicles for sale, helping coordinate outwork and a wide variety of other tasks - no two days will be the same! The New Vehicle Groomer / Yard Hand is an essential and extremely important position and the right candidate will understand and reflect that.
The successful applicant will join our motivated team of professionals who are dedicated to providing our customers service that is second to none. The vehicle industry is exciting, dynamic and rewarding, and can offer the right candidate genuine progression opportunities in the future.
To join our team you will have:
- Commitment to developing a long term career
- An exceptional work ethic and enthusiastic 'can do' attitude
- A willingness to learn, develop and be part of a team
- Exceptional personal presentation
- A focus on providing a customer experience that is second to none
- Excellent communication skills
- A full clean & valid NZ Drivers Licence
- Industry experience is not a requirement, however previous experience can be an advantage
- Competitive remuneration package
- Ongoing training and support with potential for advancement
- The satisfaction of working with a great team and for a solid and secure company
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you have any conditions on your licence that would prevent you from driving a manual vehicle?
- Do you have previous experience as a Vehicle Groomer/Detailer? (Please answer YES or NO)