Property Management Opportunity
Advertiser: NetYourJobMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Sept 2019
- Northland, Whangarei
- Competitive salary package inc. car!
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Whangarei, Full Time, Property Management
Please Quote Reference Number 73683
- Do you love working with people and properties?
- Portfolio Manager wanted for one of NZ's most trusted brands
- Join the team at Barfoot & Thompson!
Barfoot & Thompson is NZ's largest privately owned Real Estate company, still family owned after more than 90 years. We are built on the guiding principles of honesty, integrity and service.
We are currently seeking an energetic Portfolio Manager to join our growing team.
To be considered for the role you will need to have:
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion and desire to learn
- The ability to prioritize work and take direction
- Excellent organisational skills
- An outgoing and personable manner
- A clean, full NZ drivers license
- Competitive salary package including a car
- A supportive and encouraging working environment
- The opportunity to work under one of NZ's most renown Real Estate brands
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- How would you rate your computer skills? (Please answer: Beginner or Experienced)
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you have previous Property Management experience? (Please answer Yes or No)
- What makes you the ideal candidate for this role?