Graduate Chemical Process Engineer - Cosmetics Manufacturing
Advertiser: NZ Skincare Company LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Sept 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Process Engineering
- Leading natural cosmetic manufacturer
- Te Rapa location
- Immediate start
The power of nature! It's what we are passionate about here at the NZ Skincare. It's our belief that skincare and home care products don't need to contain chemicals and other potentially harmful ingredients in order to be effective. Instead, we look to nature for the safest, most natural ingredients possible when formulating our products.
We're based here in Hamilton, New Zealand and our brands are inspired by the magnificent landscape we live in. With our skin care, baby care and home care ranges we utilise the amazing properties of plants, minerals and other natural resources unique to New Zealand to create healthy products that really work.
This is a hands on role with equal time spent in the office and the factory floor. You will be working with our offshore R&D team to provide technical guidance to the production team on the ground.
Professional Skills of an ideal candidate of this role will include:
- Tertiary qualification in Chemical Engineering
- Understanding and experience of Chemical Process Engineering
- 1-3 years’ work experience
- Demonstrated work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Any leadership experience would be advantageous
If you are dynamic, confident, team focused and have a desire to further develop your career we would like to hear from you. NZ Skincare is an equal opportunity employer.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a process engineer?
- What's your highest level of education?
- Have you completed a qualification in chemical engineering?