Advertiser: PlaneBiz LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Sept 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Airlines
We are seeking Passenger Service Agents who are reliable and passionate individuals, interested in being part of a great team, working in a fast paced environment and providing exceptional safe service to our customers.
- Check in services and customer assistance with Kiosk Machines
- Provide superior customer service and special handling assistance
- Arrival and dispatch services (Boarding Gates and Aerobridges)
- Mishandled baggage services
- Administration functions as required
Key requirements of the roles are:
- A current drivers licence and reliable transport to meet shift requirements
- Excellent time management skills teamed with enthusiasm and a willingness to provide outstanding levels of service
- A strong work and team ethic, well developed communication and interpersonal skills, teamed with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to commit to a rotating roster
- A committed attitude towards safety and the ability to use your initiative and work under minimal supervision
Hours of work are varied and will be rostered over a seven day period.
Shift times are based on 3 and 6 hour periods and split shifts may be included.
What's in it for you?
- An immediate start for the right persons
- Extensive training and career progression opportunities
- An interesting and varied role with a unique industry
Non New Zealand Residents must have the correct legal documentation before applying for these positions.
Applications close 23 September 2019
Applications should be emailed with CV attached to: