Head Coach - First Team (Dunedin)
Advertiser: Fluid Recruitment New Zealand LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Sept 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Coaching & Instruction
Fluid Recruitment is proud to be supporting Roslyn Wakari AFC (RWAFC) in their search for Head Coaches of the Men’s First Team and Women’s First Team for the 2020 season.
RWAFC is the largest football club in the lower South Island and is seeking suitably qualified coaches for the following teams/positions:
- Men’s Prems
- Women’s Prems
- Men’s Reserve Team
- Men’s 3rd Team
The club is ambitious and has a number of innovative projects and initiatives under way, with the redevelopment of their changing facilities being one of the most significant. It is therefore an exciting time to lead either the Men’s or Women’s First Team (or Men’s Reserve or 3rd Team).
In order to be a successful applicant, you will:
- Have proven coaching experience at senior level
- Be committed to and have evidence of developing youth players
- Have the ability to lead a coaching group, including the Head Coach of the Reserve side
- Have strong communication skills, both with regards to players, fellow coaches, club administrators and Federation staff
Hold a relevant coaching qualification - minimum of NZF Senior Level 2 or equivalent (or working towards)
In return, you will:
- Be part of forward-looking club that is working on a number of projects
- Have the opportunity to establish a long-term plan for success
- Be supported in further coach development opportunities
- Be supported in seeking other career opportunities/revenue streams if relocating from outside of the area
The club has also set up an alumni so as to support footballing initiatives and projects.
2020 will see RWAFC offer male and female player scholarships for living costs and/or course fees for those already in or entering tertiary education, trades and apprenticeships.
The club will also be funding their very own Football Development Officer with an emphasis on developing our juniors, working with youth players, local schools and running holiday programmes at the club.
Remuneration for the First Team positions is negotiable based of experience.
If you are interested in playing an instrumental role in the further development of Dunedin’s biggest AFC then click APPLY!
Alternatively, CV’s and a cover letter can be sent to and any enquiries can be made to:
- Wayne Facer
- RWAFC co-president
- 027 354 6077
Applications close Monday 30th September 5pm