Credit Union - Member & Customer services
Advertiser: Westforce Credit UnionMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Sept 2019
- $15 - $19.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Westforce Credit Union - Smile, We're not a bank.
We are looking for a smiley Member Services Officer to join our team!
Are you friendly, understanding and enthusiastic?
Do you love helping customers with an interest in finance?
Then you could be our next top Member Services Officer!
Westforce is a not-for-profit organisation that takes pride in providing financial services to everyday people for over 35 years.
We value our friendly and caring customer service while building strong relationships with our staff, members and our communities.
About the role
- Full-time permanent Member Services Officer role, 8.30am - 5.00pm weekdays with rostered Saturdays;
- Based in Whangarei, providing excellent customer service with a smile,
- Receive face to face and over the phone enquiries from new and existing customers, assisting with their financial needs;
- Build positive relationships with Westforce staff and members by ensuring their experience with us is easy, efficient and accurate;
- Demonstrate living the Westforce Values with our staff and members.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following;
- Exceptional face to face and call centre skills, with prior customer service experience;
- Desire to deliver a professional, great service experience every time and be capable of connecting with a diverse range of people;
- A clear, well-spoken phone manner and a desire to learn;
- A positive outlook with a "can do" attitude with an empathetic and resilient nature
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you, because being a part of Westforce is more than just a job, it's a Westforce family.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?