Site ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Waitakere & West Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Contracts Management
Our hard working and progressive company is looking to hire an experienced Site Manager to add to the team. Ideally the candidate will have an appropriate trade or tertiary qualification with a history of successfully closed out projects.
We specialise in new commercial construction, re-clads and reinstatement projects.
Duties will include: client liaison; project co-ordination and supervision; sub-contractor management; programming and procurement working with the admin team.
The applicant needs to be self motivated, goal orientated & have the ability to work unsupervised, as the company dynamics allow personnel to self manage all aspects of the projects, thus you will be rewarded for your achievements.
The candidate must maintain outstanding communication & time management skills.
Remuneration will be based on the successful applicants skills & experience and include a Company Vehicle.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you worked in a supervisor role within the construction industry?
- How many years' experience do you have as a site supervisor?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?