Insurance Broking Administrator
Advertiser: Runacres Insurance LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Sept 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
Runacres Insurance Limited
Join the inclusive team at one of Christchurch's Premier Insurance Brokers.
You will already be a strong administrator with exposure within the industry and looking for your chance to develop your skill set here in Christchurch. We require a dynamic professional to join our highly motivated Team. The position will be providing all round administrative support to our Christchurch team. This position includes claims administration, broker administration, project work and general office duties.
If you are looking to expand your insurance knowledge and career this is an exciting opportunity. You will be working with a team of experienced broking staff who are specialists in risk management.
Applications for this position will only be accepted from experienced administrators who have fire & general insurance experience who would like to have a varied work-life and enjoy the rewards of working in a broking team. Permanent residency status is essential.
A very competitive salary, continuing education and in house training is offered.
Join the Best!
If you have insurance and administrative experience and looking to advance your career please send your CV & covering letter to: email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Do you have customer service experience in the insurance industry?