Advertiser: McFall FuelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Sept 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
McFall Fuel is a New Zealand owned and operated family business that prides itself on having exceptional staff and creating an environment for success. The business operates across the North Island and all staff contribute to building strong customer relationships.
The HR Advisor role requires excellent knowledge of HR systems and current employment legislation including associated entitlements and employee rights. Strong interpersonal skills along with being a strong team player are absolute musts as you will work with a number of people at all levels across the business.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have proven experience in an HR environment and be able to manage staff relationships effectively. Managing the recruitment process, contributing to the induction of new employees and developing an innovative performance management process are an important part of the role. Attention to detail along with the ability to use your initiative, practical problem solving skills, and decisiveness will be also sought after attributes.
The HR Advisor will be based in Mount Maunganui and is a rare opportunity to be part of a family business which has strong values based around teamwork and business ethics. McFall Fuel actively supports professional development and personal growth.
For further information and to apply email your CV to email@example.com Also visit www.mcfallfuel.co.nz
Applications Close: Midday on Wednesday 25 September, 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a human resources adviser?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of employment & workplace relations?
- How many years of in house recruitment experience do you have?