Marketing Events Co-ordinator
Advertiser: FindexMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Sept 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Event Management
Findex is looking for an energetic and creative Marketing Events Coordinator. Located in our Christchurch office and reporting to the Marketing Events Manager NZ, you will be immersed in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where each day is different to the last.
This is a newly formed role designed to focus on delivering consistently high quality client experiences through a range of event types across the Southern region.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with the Marketing Events Manager NZ to implement the marketing events strategy across the region.
- Proactively ensuring the set schedule of events is followed and executed to a high quality and within the agreed budgets;
- Regular travel to regional locations to service an existing client base, including assuming on-site management of client events;
- Coordinating the entire event planning process under guidance from the Marketing Events Manager NZ;
- Liaising and communicating with internal and external stakeholders to plan and run events;
- Reporting and distributing accurate event data to all relevant internal departments, including completing ROI assessments for all events;
- Coordinate marketing collateral and merchandise needs; and
- Be an active supportive member of the broader Marketing team.
- Be meticulously organised and able to coordinate, prioritise and complete multiple projects at once;
- Be highly detail oriented with a sharp eye;
- Demonstrate professional communication with stakeholders;
- Be results-oriented and have outstanding problem-solving skills; and
- Be a strong writer, with the ability to pull together inspiring communications with clear calls to action.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Ability to travel fortnightly;
- Minimum of 2 years events experience with tertiary degree in Marketing or applicable course;
- Strong record of achievement in current position;
- Knowledge of Professional Services industry is preferred;
- Advanced computer and analytical skills, knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite is essential (Oracle, Eloqua desirable); and
- Must have valid driver’s licence and a car
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop a robust and broad set of skills in the marketing, events and communications space.
In addition to a competitive salary package, team members will enjoy the benefits of working within a positive environment with access to ongoing learning and career development opportunities.
If you are interested in joining our fast growing company and your skills meet the above criteria please submit your cover letter and resume today.