Legal Assistant / Law Clerk / Recent GraduatePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Legal, Law Clerks & Paralegals
We have a temporary position spanning a fixed term contract for approximately two months available for a legal assistant / law clerk / recent graduate with one-two years' experience to join and assist the Principal and other support persons in a range of tasks related to the day to day running of a property law practice .
The tasks will range from assisting the principal on files with correspondence as directed; file opening and closing processes, reception duties and an openess to other office administration tasks.
Must be available for immediate start .
Closing date for application is Tuesday 17 September 2019.
Please send your CV through as we will be reviewing them as they come in.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have in a paralegal role?
- What's your average typing speed?