Mechanics Needed for Exciting New Project!
Advertiser: SidekickerMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Sept 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Maintenance & Handyperson Services
This role is ideal for mechanically-inclined operations professionals that want to broaden and build their career experiences in a highly flexible position. Teamwork is key, as mechanics work together to identify key parts of our product lines that can be improved and ensure the safe working condition of our fleet.
Shifts available: 10pm-6am (weekend work included)
Pay rate: $19 p/h
All genders and backgrounds are welcome to apply!
- Assigning and ensuring timely completion of maintenance tasks
- Identification of product hardware and software quality control issues
- Tracking and reporting of all information tied to maintenance operations
- Management and timely resolution of any potential maintenance crises
- Perform in and foster an environment of high integrity, low-ego, and detail-oriented decision makers
- 18+ years of age
- Comfortable with navigating and using smartphone apps
- Ability to be very active - bend, stoop, and lift up to 40 pounds on frequent basis
- No certifications required but prior warehouse, construction, mechanical and handy work experience is a must
- Flexible availability including weekends - full time opportunity available to the right candidate
- Respond to Various tasks as they are assigned
- Willingness to learn, a great attitude and ability to work well with others - teamwork is key to success!
What We Offer
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experience
- Opportunity to help build a ground level startup backed by top investors
- Scale with a rapidly growing organisation, with opportunity for growth
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Opportunity to work flexible hours - part time or full time.
- Mechanical: hands on experience with tools, handy work or any sort of mechanic experience is preferred (this includes tinkering and hobby work).
Apply for this job!
If you've got the experience we are after, we'll phone you for a quick chat and invite you to a group interview