IMOS CAD / CAM Technician
Advertiser: REGENCY WARDROBE COMPANYMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Regency Wardrobes is a Division of New Zealand's Biggest Supplier of Wardrobe Organisers and Wardrobe Sliding Doors. Our Mega showrooms based in Silverdale, Kerikeri and Christchurch present the latest wardrobe designs from around the world and are manufactured with pride in our hi-tech Silverdale-based factory. We back ourselves by our Best Price Policy, providing innovative products at very competitive prices.
Our continued growth means we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and qualified CAD/CAM Technician to join our Silverdale team. This job is a full time role (40 hours/week).
The successful applicant will have:
- Knowledge of IMOS design and manufacturing systems
- Background experience in graphic design and promotional work
- Motivation and a good work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A passion for graphic design
- Enjoy communicating with sales consultants and assisting them with wardrobe designs and other promotional material
Job details include:
- Working with drawing/planning and nesting wardrobe CAD drawings for clients
- Setting up systems for factory and sales representatives
- Liaising with representatives in fully integrating programs for our manufacturing
- Designing advertisement and promotion artwork
- Editing Wardrobe photos for website and artwork
If you are ready for this challenge and want to grow within a fast moving company this could be the career opportunity for you. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to work for an iconic and trusted New Zealand company.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?