Advertiser: Aon New ZealandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Base Salary, Dicrestionary Bonus & Aon Benefits
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Claims
We currently have an opportunity available for a Claims Specialist to join our WorkAon team based in our Auckland CBD branch. The WorkAon division is a leading NZ provider of injury services management.
As a proactive and flexible individual your main responsibilities will include processing of insurance claims, communicating with multiple clients across all levels and providing administrative support to the wider claims team.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, willing to put their hand up when extra support is needed and someone who can cope with changing priorities whilst managing a high workload.
To be successful in the role you will display:
- Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to work in a changing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a team and individually, taking accountability for all actions
- Ability to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
- Flexibility to be able to support the wider team with adhoc tasks as and when required
This would be a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to leverage and develop your experience within claims administration as well as develop your customer service skills.
Aon Culture & Benefits:
At Aon, we provide colleagues with the support to make a positive impact together with ongoing opportunities for development, including the support of a team which will continually inspire you to achieve the best.
We currently have approximately 850 employees in New Zealand. Globally, we have an employee base of 50,000 people, working across 120 countries. This allows us to build the best teams and gather the best thinking from around the world to deliver quality solutions and service locally.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.