Head of Department, Patient Services
Advertiser: PathlabMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Sept 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Management
Hamilton, Permanent Full-Time
Who we are
Pathlab Waikato is a proud member of the wider Pathlab group. Owned and directed by a team of highly experienced, local Pathologists, we are proud of our robust systems and innovative solutions. Our vision drives us to provide world class laboratory services for our clients to ensure patient health and safety at all times.
We know that our team are the key to our success. Our company culture is based on respect for all people, patients and staff. In everything we do we are committed to be a company and brand that our employees are proud to be a part of. We encourage participation and engagement as well as a bit of fun!
You can demonstrate extensive experience in all areas of Specimen Collection and Phlebotomy, and ideally are registered with NZMILS. A good understanding of IANZ requirements will be beneficial. With a minimum of 5 years’ proven experience, you resourcefully provide support and leadership to a team of 90+ staff. You are well-experienced in
- Overseeing staff rosters, training and performance management
- Liaising with and delegating tasks to 2IC, Trainers and staff
- Continuously monitoring Health & Safety as well Quality Control procedures
As a member of our senior leadership team, you are confident and committed to suggest and implement improvements to see our company go from strength to strength. You know who you are and manage yourself and your team accordingly. All arising operational and staffing issues you approach with confidence and competence.
Your passion and commitment, paired with strong communication and listening skills, will allow you to engage with and motivate staff to drive performance and foster a strong team environment.
- A supportive and enjoyable work environment
- Working in the Waikato region, close to the famous Raglan beach and home to award winning cafes, restaurants
- Discounted membership with healthcare provider
- Staff discounts with selected retailers
- Support for continuous education
If this advert excites you, and you have what it takes to join a world class organisation dedicate to health, then apply today!
Please email your CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday, 4th October 2019 at 5.00pm
The Pathology Associates Limited Group is an equal opportunities employer. All applications are strictly confidential, and we welcome applications from all qualified persons
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have customer service experience?